11" Beech bowl

Home Forums Woodturning Gallery 11" Beech bowl

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      woodywoody
      Participant
      • Skype Name:

Fresh of the lathe today a 11″ beech bowl with a polish finish another one to raise funds for the BHF on Fri as a small thank you for saving my life.

brodyleebrodylee
      Participant
      • Skype Name:

A superb piece mate. Up to your usual high standard. And for a worthy cause too

ed (the amateur) turnered (the amateur) turner
      Keymaster
      • Skype Name:

Well done Woody look’s good and a great idea to support the BHF none of us know when we might need their help.

Good luck

Ed

woodywoody
      Participant
      • Skype Name:

I needed them last year Ed I had a triple bypass so this is my way of giving a bit back

ed (the amateur) turnered (the amateur) turner
      Keymaster
      • Skype Name:

What do you do Woody turn some stuff set up a stall and proceeds go to the BHF ?

A mate of mine had a quadrupole bybass last year and he was just 57

Ed

woodywoody
      Participant
      • Skype Name:

Hi Ed yes I will be putting a table in my front garden its a BHF wear red day I have had a sign up out the front for a few days  I was to late to advertise it in our local paper all of the profits I will donate 2 years ago I was having about 8 to 10 angina attacks a day and was advised to give up turning so I sold every thing and wasn’t able to do anything at all without setting of an attack then they gave me a triple bypass  and my life back so a new lathe and a shed load of stuff and I’m back in the saddle so I do owe them a lot and this is my small way of saying thank you all of the hospital staff were so wonderful

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.