Another new member

Home Forums Who are you? Another new member

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by brodylee brodylee 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Alex
    Alex
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

Hi, I’ve been loitering in the background for a while and decided it was time to say hi. My name’s Alex and I’ve only been turning for about 6 months. I started with a 40 year old lathe I bought as a pile of bits (just to see if I enjoyed turning) before progressing to an Axminster AWL900.

I live just down the road from Olivers so I guess I should pop in and say hi at some point.

Tom
    Tom
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

How do Alex? Nice to see folk starting to post. Welcome to the gang.

ed (the amateur) turner
    ed (the amateur) turner
    Keymaster
    • Skype Name:

Hi Alex

Welcome to the forum, it was good to meet you today and I look forward to exchanging woodturning ideas and experiences with you over the coming years.

Sorry forgot to give you a mug I’ll pass it on next time I see you.

All the best

Ed

Alex
    Alex
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

Hi Ed, yes it was good to talk to you too. It’s amazing how quick time flies when you start chatting. I will definitely be popping in again so I can grab the mug then. I could do with a new one at work and it will help spread the word about yourselves.

woody
    woody
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

Hi Alex from another new member

brodylee
    brodylee
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

Allo Alex! Good to have another soul on board. Looking forward to seeing some of your work!

Brody

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.