Gallery bowl

Home Forums Woodturning Gallery Gallery bowl

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      brodylee
      Participant
      • Skype Name:

One of my first turnings for a long time. Am going through a steel and wood theme at the moment This is Ash and Stainless steel . The outside was painted matt black for a more industrial look to tie in with the steel pins. The inside was sealed and polished to show the grain contrast. I have missed turning

Cheers

Brody

woody
      Participant
      • Skype Name:

Nice one Brody I dont normally like coloring but it looks good on your piece mate

ed (the amateur) turner
      Keymaster
      • Skype Name:

Good to see you back Brody and with a very stylish piece like the concept and style.

Ed

ed (the amateur) turner
      Keymaster
      • Skype Name:

Good to see you back Brody and with a very stylish piece like the concept and style.

Ed

Dunc
      Keymaster
      • Skype Name:

Add a couple more of the elevated pieces and you have the top of an upside down Dalek!!

brodylee
      Participant
      • Skype Name:

Thanks all. It’s good to be turning again. ? I see what you mean about the dalek dunc?

luke
      Participant
      • Skype Name:

looks really good Brody , i am liking the rim; what did you use to make that lift up?

Luke

brodylee
        Participant
        • Skype Name:

Thanks Luke. ? The pins a made from some salvaged stainless steel bars which have been epoxied into holes drilled in both pieces using 5he index facility on my lathe.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.