Garden of England Woodturning Club

Home Forums Woodturning Club Events Garden of England Woodturning Club

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ed (the amateur) turner ed (the amateur) turner 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    ed (the amateur) turner
    ed (the amateur) turner
    Keymaster
    • Skype Name:

The idea here is to promote any woodturning club you are a member of and tell others what’s going on at your club. Hopefully encouraging others to join and help build woodturning in the UK.

The Garden of England Woodturning Club is very friendly with about 60 members and all are welcome to come along and take a look.

Website http://www.gardenofenglandwoodturners.org/

I’m a member of the Garden of England Woodturning Club and we meet first Saturday and second Tuesday of each month and have many demonstrations by different woodturners on the Saturdays. Coming up are the following.

6/9/2014: BJ, a club member, should have been showing how to wet turn but this has been replaced by something else.

4/10/2014: Professional turner Les Thorne.

1/11/2014: Professional turner Stuart Mortimer.

Tuesday evenings have a hands on theme.

Club Address: Dunkirk Village Hall, London Road, Dunkirk, Faversham, Kent, ME13 9LF.

So if you are in the Kent area hope to meet up with you one day.

Ed

luke
    luke
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

I might see you there Tuesday.

as I bought a camvac dust extractor that you have at your club.

so see you then.

Luke

ed (the amateur) turner
    ed (the amateur) turner
    Keymaster
    • Skype Name:

Hi Luke

I’ll hopeful make Tuesday night, I normally only make the Saturdays due to work but I’ll do my best.

Ed

ed (the amateur) turner
    ed (the amateur) turner
    Keymaster
    • Skype Name:

Hi Luke

Sorry I missed you last night I saw you talking to Ian and thought you were coming in once you sorted out your Camvac, but you disappeared.

I wanted to tell you that Dunc had done a bit of promoting of your video so you should have got quite a few hits.

No doubt I’ll catch up with you in the future.

Happy turning

Ed

luke
    luke
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

That’s fine ed you could of come and said hi it would of been fine, I think I saw you put your head out the door im not to sure.

the good news is I have been invited back so I might come up on a Saturday and say hi.

ed (the amateur) turner
    ed (the amateur) turner
    Keymaster
    • Skype Name:

Luke they are a good bunch and they have some great demo days, I’ll catch up with you at some point no doubt.

Ed

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.