Hello Im Woody

Home Forums Who are you? Hello Im Woody

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Dunc Dunc 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    woodywood
    woodywood
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

Hi all my name is Woody I’m not yet in to the turning thing as I don’t yet have a lathe, but that’s going to change in the next 2 weeks.

I’m from the East Midlands and I’m going to be turning in my huge shed I work in Engineering and have had my currant job for 31 years.

I started work turning metals on a lathe but now its CNC milling

Dunc
    Dunc
    Keymaster
    • Skype Name:

Hello Woody, welcome to the forum.

Bet you are looking forward to your new lathe being delivered. Don’t forget to post pics of your work here.

woodywood
    woodywood
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

Thanks Dunc (is there only you on here ?).Got the Lathe and loving playing on some scrap wood to get used to the whole hands on thing.
    Just a thought but couldn’t you make it possible to post pictures from your phone (as thats what I’m on).I have a photo bucket account but not sure if I can send pictures to it from the phone

ed (the amateur) turner
    ed (the amateur) turner
    Keymaster
    • Skype Name:

Hi Graham

The forum is not that busy it was an idea that I had so we do check it and reply

All the best

Ed

Dunc
    Dunc
    Keymaster
    • Skype Name:

Hi Woody,

You don’t have to use Photobucket, you should be able to use any image hosting service that provides links. It’s done that way to that our own server isn’t swamped by peoples images ( not that we have many people using the forum ).

You may also be able to share images from you iCloud account if you use an Apple device but as I don’t you would have to look that.

There are applications available for iOS and Android for Photobucket that may make sharing easier.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.