Hello turners

Home Forums Who are you? Hello turners

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by lukeluke.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      • Skype Name:

Hello,  although i am not new to turning (been turning for four years ) i am always on the lookout for something new to do on the lathe, at present i have the Axminster  AWVSL 1000 which i have had for about 18 months now and while it is an  excellent machine i would love to upgrade again.

My turning interests are varied and this gives rises to my passion for making and collecting tools – i like to take a basic idea and improve and modify it for my use, and am happy to share my ideas such as they are.

looking forward to seeing this forum grow – Mark

brodyleebrodylee
      Participant
      • Skype Name:

Allo Mark, glad to have another member on board!

I am starting to become a tool fanatic again. I’ve bought some new ones and have a couple I want to make in the back of my head. Would love to see some of your work too.

cheers  Brody

ed (the amateur) turnered (the amateur) turner
      Keymaster
      • Skype Name:

Hi Mark

Firstly Welcome to Olivers Woodturning, please feel free to share your turning and ideas I look forward to seeing them. I would like this forum to become a world of information and helpfulness to fellow woodturners so fingers crossed.

Going by the few people that we have here at the moment we have a good foundation.

All the best

Ed

lukeluke
      Participant
      • Skype Name:

welcome Mark

its going to be nice have more people to share my work with more people and its going to be nice to see what you produce.

Luke

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.