Hello turners

Home Forums Who are you? Hello turners

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by luke luke 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Mark
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

Hello,  although i am not new to turning (been turning for four years ) i am always on the lookout for something new to do on the lathe, at present i have the Axminster  AWVSL 1000 which i have had for about 18 months now and while it is an  excellent machine i would love to upgrade again.

My turning interests are varied and this gives rises to my passion for making and collecting tools – i like to take a basic idea and improve and modify it for my use, and am happy to share my ideas such as they are.

looking forward to seeing this forum grow – Mark

brodylee
    brodylee
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

Allo Mark, glad to have another member on board!

I am starting to become a tool fanatic again. I’ve bought some new ones and have a couple I want to make in the back of my head. Would love to see some of your work too.

cheers  Brody

ed (the amateur) turner
    ed (the amateur) turner
    Keymaster
    • Skype Name:

Hi Mark

Firstly Welcome to Olivers Woodturning, please feel free to share your turning and ideas I look forward to seeing them. I would like this forum to become a world of information and helpfulness to fellow woodturners so fingers crossed.

Going by the few people that we have here at the moment we have a good foundation.

All the best

Ed

luke
    luke
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

welcome Mark

its going to be nice have more people to share my work with more people and its going to be nice to see what you produce.

Luke

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.