Hi folks! Steve in Bulgaria

Home Forums Who are you? Hi folks! Steve in Bulgaria

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Barnehurst 12 hours, 15 minutes ago.

• Author
    bulgariasteve
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

Hi one and all. I’m Steve, retired and living in Bulgaria. Like many others, I did woodturning at school and enjoyed it but did not woodturn again until I retired 4 years ago. Now enjoying this craft again and thanks to youtube, I have watched some excellent woodturners demonstrating their skills that I am attempting to copy!! I live near Borovets ski resort here in beautiful Bulgaria with my wife Carol and our 4 rescue street dogs. Cheers, Steve

Dunc
    Dunc
    Keymaster
    • Skype Name:

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Olivers Woodturning and thanks for taking the time to say Hi. Sadly, the forum is exactly busy but if you have questions or just want to show off your work then feel free to post.

Barnehurst
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

HI Steve, Wellcome to the world of woodturning. Its strange how many of us had our first intro to lathes at school, 1964 for me and then to return to it in later life.. I have been watching You tube for six months, bought some second hand tools on Ebay and have turned a few bowls and boxes but am now getting a day with a pro as a birthday present so hopefully will improve a bit.. Have heard Bulgaria is a nice place to holiday.. enjoy your retirement

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.