Hi new boy on the block

Home Forums Who are you? Hi new boy on the block

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by woody woody 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    woody
    woody
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

Hi every body I am known by most people as Woody for some strange reason.  I have worked with wood for over 50 years as a hobby and some of the time for a living I am 72 years young retired and the only woodwork I partake of now is turning and that is any manner of things  from small to large

ed (the amateur) turner
    ed (the amateur) turner
    Keymaster
    • Skype Name:

Hi Woody welcome on board 🙂

I’m hopefully trying to build a community where fellow woodturners can enjoy and share and learn more about woodturning.

With over 50 years working with wood we should call you Sir Woody 🙂

At the moment we only have a handful of members, but it’s slowly growing, I hope the forum grows and grows to help woodturning and woodturners.

Ed

Tom
    Tom
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

Howdy doo Woody? As Ed says, there’s not many of us here but welcome to the fold.

Hopefully the forums will grow into something different from most t’interwebs communities.

brodylee
    brodylee
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

Allo allo, I know that name. Sir woody! Good to see you here mate 🙂

Ed mate, we’ve got a real pro on our hands here. Woody has forgotten more than I know about turning:-)

Brody

woody
    woody
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

Well Brody I thought with you on here it has to be half way to being a mad house so I should feel at home LOL

Thanks for the welcome guys

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.