If you don’t already have a method for photo-sharing we suggest Photobucket, once signed up you get 2Gb of free storage space for your photos.
Signing up is easy and you can even log in using your Facebook account if you have one.
Uploading and sharing images on the forum is also easy, here is a quick guide on how to do it.
1. Once you have signed up to Photobucket and are in your account, look for the large, orange upload button at the top of the screen and click it.
Photobucket Upload Screen
2. You will see the large white area in the centre of the screen, you can either drag your image files from your desktop into that box or click on the blue button and browse to your selected image. Once selected the image will upload.
3. Once uploaded you can click the Library button at the top left of the screen and locate your image, click into it until you see something similar to the image below.
Photobucket Direct Link
4. You will see a number of ways to share your image at the top right, you should click on the Direct method and the link will be automatically copied by your PC.
5. You are now ready to add the image to your forum post, while creating your post look for this icon on the toolbar.
Insert Image Icon
6. Clicking this will bring up the window shown below. Paste your Direct image link from Photobucket into the source box. You can give your image a description if you like. Make sure the Constrain proportions button to ensure the image isn’t distorted. Then click OK. Your image should now be inserted into your post!