Junk box

Home Forums Woodturning Gallery Junk box

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by ed (the amateur) turner ed (the amateur) turner 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    brodylee
    brodylee
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

I’m  impulsive. And with that comes great waves of ideas. But sometimes I  have nothing for days.

Making things I’ve  realised, is not what I do. It’s what I am. I also don’t have any preconceptions of how things should be done. This may sound a touch arrogant, but I’m not that way.

I LOVE traditional forms and ways of working, and I  sometimes do just that. But i get the biggest kick out of making things from what I find.

Anyway,  weird impromptu biography aside

This is a laminated plywood box, with a steel lid and a brass welded bolt for a faux finial

woody
    woody
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

And you are very good at it Brody I like how you think my friend well and truly outside of the box love it mate

The mad man strikes again LOL

ed (the amateur) turner
    ed (the amateur) turner
    Keymaster
    • Skype Name:

Brody this has now really grown on me the first time I saw it I sort of liked it when it popped up again I liked it then I saw it somewhere else and liked it even more.

Now I think that it’s great.

Keep plying about 🙂

Ed

brodylee
    brodylee
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

Cheers chaps. Ed mate, that’s my plan. Show my junk everywhere and someone will end up liking it eventually

ed (the amateur) turner
    ed (the amateur) turner
    Keymaster
    • Skype Name:

good plan Brody 🙂 that what I do 🙂 🙂 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.