New in Kent

Home Forums Who are you? New in Kent

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ed (the amateur) turner ed (the amateur) turner 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Dave Biggs
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

Hi All,

I’m Dave. I recently got bitten by the Turning bug. i bought myself a cheap secondhand lathe, just to see how i got on. I’ve produced a few bowls, which have all been well received by family members. what i have found is that I want/need a better lathe. So you can imagine my delight when i came across a Union Graduate, standing outside at a customers yard. Said Graduate is now in my possession, but it is short of a few bits. Anyone now of any good sites to get spare parts? Does anybody have any engineering drawings of any parts that i could get copies of? I know its a big ask, but hopefully there is someone out there who has, or could even do a drawing?

Hoping to get along to a turning club soon, but work commitments always seem to clash. so for now i am self taught and learning by my mistakes.

ed (the amateur) turner
    ed (the amateur) turner
    Keymaster
    • Skype Name:

Hi Dave

Sorry the reply is a bit late, been busy moving the shop and forgot about checking the forum.

Firstly welcome to woodturning and Olivers Woodturning.

I think a lot of people use L.R.E. for spares and well worth a look you can find them here

All the best

Ed

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.