Home Forums Who are you? New member

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by ed (the amateur) turner ed (the amateur) turner 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    brodylee
    brodylee
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

Greetings!

Just a quick introduction.  I’ve been turning for around 6 years and make as many different things as I can.  I stumbled upon this addictive hobby by complete accident, and have never looked back. I make a fairly wide variety of different things from wood and steel, Iincluding reclaimed projects. I really do like to salvage things and give them another life.

Everything I do is pretty much marmite, but I’m comfortable with what I make and very passionate about what I make.

I’m looking forward to seeing this forum grow, and hope to contribute something useful.

Cheers

Brody

Dunc
    Dunc
    Keymaster
    • Skype Name:

Hello Brody,
    Welcome to the forum, we’d love to see some of your creations and read any advice or about any lessons learned you have to offer. Its great how you look at a discarded item and see something new within it.

For the record I am a fan of Marmite.

ed (the amateur) turner
    ed (the amateur) turner
    Keymaster
    • Skype Name:

Hi Brody

Glad to see someone joining in it will take a bit of time for this  forum to get a number of people but we will get there because we all have a common interest. The love of woodturning.

Look forward to seeing your posts.

Thanks for taking the time to take part.

All the best

Ed

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.