Numbers everywhere!

Home Forums Chit Chat Numbers everywhere!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by ed (the amateur) turner ed (the amateur) turner 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Dunc
    Dunc
    Keymaster
    • Skype Name:

Hi stat fans!

Here are a couple of bits of Friday afternoon info.

• There are 255 products on the site ( 1 isnt live yet ).
    • In the course of populating this website with all your favourite woodturning products, sorting out logos and creating adverts  I have generated 2796 files and used up 1.66Gb of disk space.
    • We have made 60 tweets.
    • We have had 544 views on Youtube.
    • The highest number of reward points a member currently has is 2000.

We’re only 4 months in!

luke
    luke
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

That’s great dunc

I cant belive you have used that much disk space. but well done for all those large numbers so early.

luke

Tom
    Tom
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

Good numbers indeed. Good luck with it all, and hopefully the following will grow. I found the site via Woodturning magazine, so that advert worked at least once.

ed (the amateur) turner
    ed (the amateur) turner
    Keymaster
    • Skype Name:

It will take time Tom but I know we can make a difference’s to the world of woodturning – and that’s my aim 🙂

Ed

brodylee
    brodylee
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

You know something I truly believe is that people can tell the difference between a site that just wants to sell you stuff by any means possible, and one like this.

You can feel the drive and passion behind what goes on here,  the products offered, the way the site is laid out and the forum.

This site is here for the long term, and I have no doubt that it will continue to grow. For me it’s the only one stop place to go for woodturning! 🙂

Dunc
    Dunc
    Keymaster
    • Skype Name:

Thanks Brody and thanks everyone for the comments.

ed (the amateur) turner
    ed (the amateur) turner
    Keymaster
    • Skype Name:

Thanks Brody I’m glad we are getting that point across my aim is to support woodturning and to help it grow.

Ed

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.