Orchard Woodturners

Home Forums Woodturning Club Events Orchard Woodturners

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ed (the amateur) turner ed (the amateur) turner 2 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Cimares
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

Hi, I’m Paul the club treasurer for the Orchard Woodturners based in Milstead near Sittingbourne.

http://www.orchard-woodturners.org.uk/

We meet on the second Saturday of every month starting at 10am until 4pm with lunch taken at a local pub for those that don’t want to do a packed lunch. We have around 8 professional demonstrators each year. We also have a hands on night on the last Thursday of every month starting at 7pm until 9pm.

We have Gerry Marlow in September and then Tony Handford in October. Guests are welcome at all events.

Full details are on the site linked above.

And finally a welcome to Oliver, a new woodturning stockist in the area certainly won’t go amiss. I wish you luck!

Paul.

ed (the amateur) turner
    ed (the amateur) turner
    Keymaster
    • Skype Name:

Hi Paul

Glad to see you on board, I had a couple of your members visit our store yesterday.

Please keep us posted on the events at the Orchard Woodturners, now I know where you are I’ll have to pop along to one of your meetings in the near future.

Thank you for your good wishes

Ed

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.