Pro Edge

Home Forums Workshop Pro Edge

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by brodylee brodylee 1 year ago.

• Author
    brodylee
    brodylee
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

Ok. So it’s not technically a workshop photo, but I’m really loving my new Pro Edge that I purchased from Olivers a few weeks ago. I already feel like I’ve had it for years. Very easy to set up and use, and the fastest way I’ve found to sharpen my tools. I’ve wanted one for years but never took the plunge, but I’m glad I did. Superb machine.

luke
    luke
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

Well Brody, you finally got with the gang and I hope you have lots of good use out of your pro edge in the see able future. there a wonderful tool to have and it is apart of your workshop now.

Luke

brodylee
    brodylee
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

Thanks Luke.  It’s already a part of the furniture mate. I reground and sharpened 15 tools in the time it would’ve taken me to do 5 on my grinder. I can already see why people love them. I certainly wouldn’t be without mine now.

Dunc
    Dunc
    Keymaster
    • Skype Name:

Glad you like the ProEdge Brody, we haven’t heard a bad word about them and people always seem impressed when Ed demonstrates the one we have set up here.

ed (the amateur) turner
    ed (the amateur) turner
    Keymaster
    • Skype Name:

Top sharpening system Brody You will wonder why you did not get one sooner 🙂

All the best

Ed

brodylee
    brodylee
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

Thanks dunc & ed. It’s a great machine alright, and it seems pretty bullet proof?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.