Scottish Woodworking Show 2014

Home Forums Woodturning Club Events Scottish Woodworking Show 2014

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Tom Tom 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Tom
    Tom
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

Some folk may be aware that Scotland’s National Woodworking & Power Tool Show in the Royal Highland Centre at Ingliston, Edinburgh has been cancelled this year. This is a shame because there is always a good turn-out at the event, with many demonstrators on hand.

In place of that event, a show will now be held at Brodies Timber at The Old Sawmill, Inver, Dunkeld, Near Perth. Hopefully many people will turn up.
    There is a web page for the event, as well as a Facebook page.

Best of all, there is free entry to the event, which is much better than before.

I will be there on the Friday, so look out for a little fat bloke with a shaved head wandering around aimlessly like a kid in a sweetie shop.
    Actually, that could be just about anyone in the crowd…… 😀

Desmoengine
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

hi Tom

i was there on the friday and saturday doing a bit of turning on one of the club lathes in the wood shed

dave w

Tom
    Tom
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

There were some cracking examples of folks’ work in the wood shed. I came away with loads of ideas. Most are probably well beyond my abilities, but hey – a man can dream….. 😀

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.