Stock Arrives

Home Forums Chit Chat Stock Arrives

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by luke luke 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    ed (the amateur) turner
    ed (the amateur) turner
    Keymaster
    • Skype Name:

Getting excited, our stocks are due to start turning up tomorrow. We should be fully stocked with woodturning tools by mid next week.

luke
    luke
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

Hey Ed

As you know I have a pro edge and the belt I use most the time is getting near its life and has its good uses of sharping but the belt I need you don’t sell I don’t know if you would be getting in any of the belts at all cause you the sell the pro edge accessories.

The belt I need is aluminium oxide 120 grit

if you could get that in it would be amazing.

Luke

ed (the amateur) turner
    ed (the amateur) turner
    Keymaster
    • Skype Name:

Hi Luke I have all the belts apart from the diamond in stock I just have not got them all on the web yet been busy setting up our display and making sure everything is priced.

I have the aluminium oxide in all three grits 3.52 each if you have points which I think that you have then the belt would be free 🙂

Hopefully I have them added to the site over the weekend.

I’ve also just placed an order with Simon Hope so that should be in stock within the next week or so.  Ashley Iles is to follow

Ed

luke
    luke
    Participant
    • Skype Name:

Thanks Ed for that an I might get one as it running low and for that price you can’t say no to it.

Luke

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.