Buffing Wheel Kit
£48.95 excl.Vat(£58.74 inc.Vat)
Comprehensive Buffing System to enhance your work.
A Buffing Wheel Kit can bring a shine to any woodturning.
Supplied by Chestnut Products this buffing wheel kit is designed to fit into either a drill or lathe chuck. The jaws on the lathe chuck will need to be able to close to 18mm or 25mm.
The buffing wheels are manufactured from a quality unstitched cotton to give the maximum flexibility and are quickly fitted to the mandrel.
The three stage buffing system will result in a high gloss finish. Each buffing wheel is designed to take the recommended compound and full instructions are supplied with the kit.
This Chestnut Buffing Kit comes with:
- Three 200mm (8″) cloth wheels of varying firmness.
- Tripoli and White Diamond compounds and Carnauba wax.
- One large 1″ (25mm) and one small 23/32″ (18mm) mandrel.
The larger mandrel fits most chucks. The wheels use an easy mounting system. Produces a high quality finish with ease.
- Wheel A uses Tripoli.
- Wheel B is for Diamond compound.
- Wheel C uses the Carnauba wax for polishing.