From: £10.58 excl.Vat(From: £12.70 inc.Vat)
Smooths and gives a high gloss finish
Burnishing cream is a mildly abrasive cream which can bring a real shine to your work.
- Burnishing cream is used on work after CA, lacquers, varnishes and some types of polish to enhance the gloss. It can also be used as a liquid sander after a wood sealer has dried.
- If burnishing cream is used on top of sanding sealer, then lacquer should not be applied on top.
- You only need a small amount for best results.
- Chestnut Products recommend one way to use burnishing cream. To achieve a highly shiny finish use over Friction Polish over a layer of burnished Malamine Lacquer.
- Please note that this cream is flammable.