Hampshire Sheen C Wax
£11.65 excl.Vat(£13.98 inc.Vat)
Hampshire Sheen C Wax contains carbon black pigment with Carnauba in addition to Micro-crystalline wax for a hard wearing finish. Its contemporary look will enhance open grained woods such as Oak or Ash. Hand blended in the UK.
Hampshire Sheen C Wax Application
- For the best finish sand down to at least 400 grit.
- Use a soft metal brush to open the grain of the wood.
- Clean the surface with methylated spirit and a clean cloth.
- With the lathe stationary, rub the C Wax deep into the wood.
- Buff off the excess.
- For extra shine apply a coat of Hampshire Sheen Original, High Gloss or Microcrystalline Wax.
For use on indoor, decorative items only.
Hampshire Sheen C Wax Safety Concerns
- Contains Hydrocarbons.
- Do not ingest.
- May cause drowsiness.
- Only use in a well ventilated area.
- Irritant to skin and eyes. If the product comes into contact with eyes wash thoroughly and seek medical advice.
- Wear suitable protective eye and hand wear.