Hampshire Sheen Microcrystalline Wax
£8.32 excl.Vat(£9.98 inc.Vat)
Out of stock
Hampshire Sheen Microcrystalline Wax is quick drying and produces a hard, gloss finish. Microcrystalline wax is an ideal protective finish for many different products and has many uses besides wood.
For use on indoor decorative items only.
Both fingerprint and water resistant, Microcrystalline Wax is a hard wearing overcoat to your usual wax and other finishes for an extra level of gloss and protection.
Hampshire Sheen Microcrystalline Wax Application
- You should sand your work down to at least 400 grit and use your usual finishing wax as normal.
- With a paper towel apply a small amount of Microcrystalline Wax while your work is spinning at about 1000rpm on a lathe.
- Allow to dry.
- Speed up the lathe and buff to a shine with a clean paper towel.
Each tin contains 130g.
Hampshire Sheen Microcrystalline Wax Safety Concerns
- Contains Hydrocarbons.
- Flammable, keep away from flames.
- Do not ingest.
- May cause drowsiness.
- Use in a well ventilated area.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes wash thoroughly and seek medical advice.
- Wear suitable eye and hand protection.