Hampshire Sheen Ti Wax
£14.58 excl.Vat(£17.50 inc.Vat)
Hampshire Sheen Ti Wax is a traditional Liming Wax . Its use will result in ultra bright white highlights when used with open grained wood.
A blend of Danish Oil, Carnauba Wax and Micro-Crystalline Wax with added Titanium Dioxide.
It is hard wearing, resistant to splashed water and doesn’t show fingerprints.
Looks particularly stunning on Oak or Ash.
Hampshire Sheen Ti Wax Application
- Thoroughly sand down to a grit of 400 or finer.
- Use a soft metal brush (brass) to gently open the grain.
- Clean the surface with methylated spirit or denatured alcohol.
- Apply the Ti Wax to your work while it is lathe mounted, leave the lathe off. Rub it deep into the grain.
- Once the wax is partially dry remove any excess and then buff to a high shine.
- Leave to set hard and then apply a top coat wax if required.
One coat is sufficient.