Hampshire Sheen Ti Wax
£11.65 excl.Vat(£13.98 inc.Vat)
Hampshire Sheen Ti Wax is a traditional Liming Wax . Its use will result in ultra bright white highlights when used with open grained wood.
A blend of Danish Oil, Carnauba Wax and Micro-Crystalline Wax with added Titanium Dioxide.
It is hard wearing, resistant to splashed water and doesn’t show fingerprints.
Looks particularly stunning on Oak or Ash.
One coat is sufficient.
For use on indoor decorative items only.
Hampshire Sheen Ti Wax Application
- Thoroughly sand down to a grit of 400 or finer.
- Use a soft metal brush (brass) to gently open the grain.
- Clean the surface with methylated spirit or denatured alcohol.
- Apply the Ti Wax to your work while it is lathe mounted, leave the lathe off. Rub it deep into the grain.
- Once the wax is partially dry remove any excess and then buff to a high shine.
- Leave to set hard and then apply a top coat wax if required.
Hampshire Sheen Ti Wax Safety Concerns
- Contains Hydrocarbons.
- Flammable, keep away from flames.
- Do not ingest.
- May cause drowsiness, use in a well ventilated area.
- Avoid contact with skin or eyes. In case of contact with eyes, wash thoroughly and seek medical advice.
- Wear appropriate protective gear on hands and eyes.