Stratos FU-350 Midi Woodturning Lathe
£697.45 excl.Vat(£836.94 inc.Vat)
Stratos FU-350 Midi Wood Turning Lathes
Lathe Shipping Info
This product is only shipped within the UK.
Delivery time is 7 working days.
Stratos FU-350 Midi Woodturning Lathe. Designed for the worktop this midi lathe delivers a real punch.
This wood turning lathe is powdered by a .75Kw motor delivering 1 horse power. With it’s three pulley belt drive system you have full control over the speed at which your work project is turning. The speed range is from zero up to 3700rpm. The magnetic variable speed control box is movable to a position that works best for you.
The Stratos FU-350 designed by KS Drechselbedarf is everything that the smaller workshop needs. It will turn bowl blanks up to 350mm (13 1/2 inches) in diameter. Between centres you can turn spindles up to 400mm (15 1/2 inches).
Just because this is a midi lathe don’t think that it’s missing anything. It comes armed with many of the features that you find on it’s bigger brothers from the KS Drechselbedarf range of woodturning lathes. M33 x 3.5mm spindle thread, 2MT morse tapers and a 24 position indexing system.
The Stratos FU-350 midi woodturning lathe with a big future.
Available accessories for the Stratos FU-350 Midi Lathe.
Midi Woodturning Lathe FU-350 Specifications:
- 0.75 kW Motor with 1HP (230 V).
- 176mm Centre Height with Diameter of 350mm.
- 400mm Between Centres.
- Pulley 1=80 to 800 RPM.
- Pulley 2=170 to 1700 RPM.
- Pulley 3=350 to 3700 RPM.
- M33x3,5 (2MT) Tapers for both Spindle and Tailstock.
- 2MT with quill measurement Tailstock.
- 25.4mm (1″)Diameter Tool Post.
- Overall Size L x W x H: 865 x 330 x 415 mm.
- 43kg Weight.
- 5 Year Parts Warranty.
- Designed in Germany, made in Taiwan.
- Supplied with a Euro plug attached, we supply a UK adaptor.