PRO-TEK SuperNOVA2 Chuck
£120.82 – £129.15
The PRO-TEK SuperNOVA2 Chuck is available as a direct thread, without an insert or choose from a wide range of threads.
- First class rust resistant nickel plating. Turn green wood without fear of corrosion.
- The 50mm/2” PRO-TEK Jaws have an improved dovetail AND serrated profile for added strength and versatility while providing improved work piece retention.
- Laser engraved markings are precise for precise jaw and slide alignment.
- Star drives with 6 points are upgraded so accidental damage is reduced while allowing greater force to be applied.
- A T-Bar handle is now used for jaw fastening for easier and faster use.
- Intuitive clockwise scroll rotation for ease of use.
- Leading levels of CNC precision machining gives highest manufacturing accuracy.
- The backing plate is strengthened by strands of glass fibre. Very strong.
- The grip is geared to provide powerful slide holding power.
- The jaw slides use copper for fluid movement and reduced wear.
- Can be operated with one hand.
- The unique captured pinion and ball nose hex wrench has a large, comfortable handle. The tilt-away action makes it easier when working with larger workpieces.
- Jaw slides are prevented from moving past the chuck body, an important safety feature.
- Nova chuck Jaw mounting profile compatible
- Use you Nova insert chuck with various lathe spindle threads.
- Can use used with rough material using the Safe Lock woodworm screw.
- Includes NOVA microfiber workshop towel (11.5″/29.5mm x 10.5″/27.5mm) perfect for chuck cleaning.
- 6 Year Full Replacement Warranty.
Note: Direct Thread Chucks cannot accept Insert Adaptors.