In conjunction with our aim to support fellow Woodturners and build a better Woodturning community, we have set up a rewards points system to give a little something back.
For every £1 you spend (excluding vat) we reward 1 point.
100 collected points = £1 but you can redeem any number of points against future purchases.
Other ways to boost your reward points:
- When you sign up for an account and take our newsletter, we will award you 500 points.
- Write a review of your purchased products and we will give you a further 100 points. Reviewing products not only earns you points but helps fellow Woodturners make informed decisions on their purchases.
It is up to you how you use your reward points:
- Spend your points on your next purchase, reducing the cost a little.
- Save them up, and when you fancy a new tool you can use them for a larger saving, or if you have enough you could even get the tool free of charge!
- You can use your points when and how you please. You don’t have to use them all at once; you can save some for later.
As the saying goes, “Every Little Helps”.