As woodturners there are many times that we need to use adhesives. One of the most commonly used is the simple super glue or to be correct CA glue (Cyanoacrylate Adhesive) but there are other types of glue and resins that we use for a whole range of applications.

You will find our range of Zap products offer the vast majority of adhesives that any woodturner would need. If you’re filling splits and cracks or gluing together pieces of timber this range is what you need.

From hot melt glue sticks for glue guns and epoxy resins. We should be able to cover the majority, if not all, of your woodturning adhesive needs.