Olivers Woodturning Club
The aim of Olivers Woodturning Club is to promote and support fellow Woodturners online. We plan to make this a resource of ideas and information that all members and fellow Woodturners can draw on, just like a physical club that you could attend in person.
- As members of Olivers Woodturning Club you will be able to post on our forum, ask questions when you need help, and show off your work in the gallery.
- Club members can send us articles about their experiences with Woodturning, such as handy ‘How To’ guides and other resources. Any writer whose article is published will be awarded 1500 Reward Points that can be redeemed on the site.
- Another benefit for joining us at Olivers Woodturning Club is Free Points! When you join the Club you will automatically receive 500 points to be redeemed on site.
- If you send in a review of a purchased product we will reward you with 100 points.
- Not only do you earn 100 points for your review but you will also be helping fellow Woodturners make informed decisions on their future purchases.
- Other benefits are that you will receive our newsletters with feature updates on what’s been going on, plus special offers which are often exclusively available for club members.
- We would like to be able to match those who need help or advice with those who have the experience and know how. All beginners require guidance, and even Woodturners who have been practising for a while may still have a thing or two to learn.
- Once we have built a sizeable membership we will be holding monthly Woodturning competitions.
- We welcome your feedback and ideas. If you have an idea that could help improve the club then please get in touch and share.
So come and join us at Olivers Woodturning; help to support the art of Woodturning as well as your fellow Woodturners and have fun!
To join, simply sign up to our Newsletter. Don’t worry we won’t bombard you with emails.