From: £15.02 excl.Vat(From: £18.02 inc.Vat)
Robert Sorby Vessel Callipers 21/2″, 5″ and 10″
Vessel callipers are designed for reading the wall thickness of hollow forms and vases.
- Vessel callipers have one straight leg and one curved. You are able to take readings even with the smallest of neck openings due to the callipers arc.
- Readings can be taken at either end so you don’t have to remove the calliper making it quick and simple to understand the amount of timber that has been removed.
- Following the inside wall with the curved leg you can see how the inside shape compares to the out.
- Available in 2 1/2″ (63mm), 5″ (127mm) and 10″ (250mm).
- Size is taken from the pivot point to the tip of the calliper.