3pc Carbide Mini Turning Tool Set
£62.45 excl.Vat(£74.94 inc.Vat)
The cutting tips on the Carbide Mini Turning Tool Set rotate for a sharp cutting edge. Once worn out, you can replace the tip. The carbide tips last longer as they keep their edge better than steel. Perfect for small to medium sizes projects as well as pen turning.
- Contains three tools.
- Each handle is shaped for a specific cutter shape.
- Tip removal key included.
- Solid Ash Handles.
- Ergonomic Rubber Grip.
- Three Cutting Profiles: Square, Diamond and Round.
- Each tool is 13.5″ long (approx).
- 4″ Shaft length (approx).
- Resharpen cutting tips using a flat, diamond hone such as those from James Barry.
The round tools is suited to rouging out the inside of bowls, boxes or goblets. It is also useful for roughing spindles. Finer, smoothing cuts are also possible.
Both the round and square cutters can be used as a shear scraper when used on the round section of the tool shaft. The square cutter is perfect for spindle roughing.
The diamond cutter is designed for adding fine details onto both the face and curve of bowls as well as spindles.